Returns Policy - COMMERCIAL
This Policy is for VEQTOR's Commercial Range of Product as follows:
We are happy to have you return your commercial system and issue a partial refund if you are not completely satisfied with the purchase provided that you return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
The partial credit will be calculated by reducing our original invoice amount by deducting:
1. the outward shipping/freight and packaging costs used to send you the item(s)
2. a 15% restocking fee to reimburse us for administration and ancillary costs associated with organising the original transaction and the subsequent return
3. all customisation fees including but not limited to media (sound, images, video), styling (decor, paint, features), and design fees related to customisation;
4. repairing (or salvage) of any damage that has occurred to the equipment while in your possession, your customers, or your freight forwarding agents. Therefore to minimise this risk specifically returned items should be unused and contained within the original packaging with any enclosed documentation and software media and delivered by a bonded freight forwarder providing adequate insurance for the value of the goods.
We will issue the partial refund within 30 days of receipt of item(s). Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.