- Two or more players
- The aim of each team is to hit its own target goals to score points and to defend the opposition's goals and prevent them from scoring.
- Two or more goals per team
- Goal locations teleport after each goal
- Play is fast and fun to watch as a spectator
- 600 mm disk with intergrated vibration sensors and flashing lights.
- When the goal is hit by the Tizzball, the goal teleports to a new location.
- The team that has scored the great number of goals when the game timer reaches zero (0) is the winner.
- Alternative games where first team to score wins
- ZapBall can be played in many existing outdoor and indoor venues:-
- Event spaces
- Indoor Football (soccer)
- Squash (Fast Court League)
- The game shall consist of three (3) periods of three (3) to five (5) minutes.